April 23rd, 2021
School District No.59 (PRS) has been made aware by Northern Health that COVID-19 exposures have been identified in:
- Crescent Park Elementary School on April 13th, 2021
- Ecole Frank Ross Elementary School on April 14th, 2021
- Crescent Park Elementary School on April 15th - 16th, 2021
- Tremblay Elementary School on April 12th, 15th and 19th, 2021
- Dawson Creek Secondary School - Central Campus on April 14th, 16th and 19th, 2021
Please be reassured that the current COVID safety plans in our schools, when followed correctly, are very effective in preventing transmission.
Our schools will continue to implement the strict protocols and procedures we have in place so that children can continue to attend school as safely as possible.
Northern Health has asked that students and staff monitor for symptoms until the following dates (which are 14 days from the last date of possible contact with the confirmed cases):
- Crescent Park Elementary School: April 27th, 2021
- Ecole Frank Ross Elementary School: April 28th, 2021
- Crescent Park Elementary School: April 30th, 2021
- Tremblay Elementary School: May 3rd, 2021
- Dawson Creek Secondary School - Central Campus: May 3rd, 2021
The safety and well-being of our students, families, and staff remains our highest priority. For any COVID-19 related questions, please contact the Northern Health Online Clinic at 1-844-645-7811.