École Frank Ross registration process for the 2022/2023 school year.
Registration packages can be picked up at the school by calling 250-782-5206 to arrange a pickup or by downloading from the school website.
NB: The registration package will be available for download from this site, and in paper form, as of January 17th
You will need the following documents to complete your registration:
- Registration form
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of address (Not Required for French Immersion Students)
There are two options available to submit your registration package:
- You can drop the registration package, including the required documents, at the school office by making an appointment to do so.
- You can submit your registration package, along with the required documents, via email to email@example.com
English Program Registrations:
Registration packages will be accepted beginning February 1st, 2022. Please follow the process for submission above.
French Immersion Registrations:
École Frank Ross will be accepting registrations for French Immersion Kindergarten beginning on February 1st, 2022 starting at 9:15am. Registration is first come first served.
- You can drop the registration package, including the required documents, at the school office on February 2nd beginning at 9:15am and then subsequently by making an appointment to do so.
- You can submit your registration package, along with the required documents, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org beginning on February 1st at 9:15am
There are a limited number of French Immersion spaces available. Parents interested in registering their child in the French Immersion Program should register at their earliest convenience. Students registered after our spaces have been filled will be placed on a wait list.