Requesting Transcripts

Requesting a Transcript During the School Year

Please contact your school for an official transcript.  The school is able to send them directly to a post-secondary institution.  The full school directory can be found here.

Requesting a Transcript During the Summer Months

For the week after school ends and the week before it starts, the school office is open and they are able to print transcripts. During the summer when schools are closed transcripts can be requested directly from the BC Ministry of Education. For more information please visit the Ministry site:

Erase Bullying

Erase is all about building safe and caring school communities. This includes empowering students, parents, educators and the community partners who support them to get help with challenges, report concerns to schools, and learn about complex issues facing students.

More Details

© School District 59.   All rights reserved.


No data is available at this time. This may mean that school buses are not running today, or current information is not yet available.


The StrongStart programs are running as scheduled.