Administration Education Support Staff
- Superintendent of Schools and Chief Executive Officer
- Assistant Superintendent
- Director of Instruction
- Resource Centre Coordinator
- Area Elementary Counsellors
- Helping Teacher - Hearing Impaired
- Helping Teacher - Visually Impaired
- Itinerant Balanced Literacy Support Teachers
- Itinerant Elementary Helping Teacher
- School Psychologist and District Helping Teacher
- District Leadership Teams - Literacy, Numeracy, Social Responsibility & Aboriginal Ed.
District Resource Centre
A well-equipped district resource centre provides support to teachers at all levels throughout the district. The centre employs a Teacher Librarian and clerical personnel.
The Resource Centre features:
- a collection of curriculum resources
- service to teachers
- tape duplication
- transparency making
- slide reproduction
- distribution of computers to teachers
A district distribution and delivery system provides weekly mail service to schools throughout the district.