Administration Education Support Staff
- Superintendent of Schools and Chief Executive Officer
- Assistant Superintendent
- Director of Instruction
- Resource Centre Coordinator
- Area Elementary Counsellors
- Helping Teacher - Hearing Impaired
- Helping Teacher - Visually Impaired
- Itinerant Balanced Literacy Support Teachers
- Itinerant Elementary Helping Teacher
- School Psychologist and District Helping Teacher
- District Leadership Teams - Literacy, Numeracy, Social Responsibility & Aboriginal Ed.
District Resource Centre
The District Resource Centre plays an integral role in supporting student learning by giving educators easy access to a wide variety of learning resources that complement the diversity, learning styles and abilities of all students within our classrooms. Our collection supports the K-12 curricula, providing resources for literacy and numeracy development, specific subject areas, Social Emotional Learning, English Language Learners instruction, Indigenous content, and Core French, as well as professional learning resources for Educators.
Our many resources include: themed book sets, hands-on kits and manipulatives, novels, guided reading and literature circles books, Applied Design Skills and Technology materials, plus so much more. When planning what you need for your students and classroom, be sure to make the DRC your first stop.
The District Resource Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. Staff can come and choose the resources in person or utilize our on-line catalog. Items reserved on-line will be sent directly to your school according to a delivery schedule.
Visit our website: https://www.sd59.bc.ca/district-resource-centre